Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Fun...

I feel like it's been so long since I last updated this blog. Time's flying and the clock continues ticking....every day that passes in one step closer until I get to see Robert!
Much has happened and God continues to remind me of his overflowing blessings even in the midst of some crazy and unexpected events. Lots of life lessons have been learned for sure.

This past weekend officially kicked off the season. My sister-in-law, Catherine, visited from Virginia and we spend the weekend enjoying some fun things. Thanks to an overwhelming number of pumpkins we received at work, I was able to bring one home for Catherine and I too decorate! Meet our little creation, "Charlie."




The Fall wouldn't be complete with cooking smores in the backyard. Tracy has almost perfected making a fire and now we can roast marshmellows all the time. It's made for some wonderful nights to share with friends.




No Fall would be complete without the annual visit to the Renaissance Faire.
The Faire allows people to come and experience life during the 16th century through a 35-acre Elizabethan village inhabited by hundreds of colorfully costumed merriemakers, musicians, artisans and even Queen Elizabeth. Not to mention, it also has the most delicious foods! I tried the popular turkey leg....just a few bites is enough to fill you up.


No comments: