Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Adopt-A-Soldier" Up and Running...

I've been super busy over the past few days as I've been working to get things underway for the "Adopt-A-Soldier" campaign. As some of you are aware, Robert and I have been working to ensure that the soldiers in his unit are taken care of while they serve during their deployment.

Robert had sent me the of names of soldiers and as I looked over the list, I prayed that God would give me wisdom in pairing them up to individuals and families here in the states. It's been so fun to have an inpouring of friends and family who are committing to this endevor and it's exciting to hear stories of God at work. There are still soldiers waiting to be adopted so if you or anyone you may know of is interested, please let me know!

No comments: