Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Are you kidding?!













Once in awhile I'll come across something that is so amusing I find myself laughing simply because I find humor in the most bizzare off the wall things in life. Almost pathetic really. While this isn't really bizzare, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this online. As many of my readers know, I was an avid American Idol fan this past season and grew a liking for none other than Mr. Dreadhead himself, Jason Castro. I always joked that he and Robert were clones because they held so many things in common. Well, a few months ago, two of my friends decided to create "Flat Rob," a way for me to carry him along while he remains so far from home. Clever idea. Now it seems good 'ole Jason is on the same page.
(Picture courtesy of www.castrocopia.com)