Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Reason to Celebrate...

Today Robert and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary as well as his birthday. It's hard to believe another year has come and gone. And although we're thousands of miles apart right now, we've still found ways to enjoy the day together even if it has to be over the phone. I praise God for how He continues to guide our marriage and teach us new things.
I was amazed to find out that Robert received his birthday package (see "All For A Cookie" post) in the mail in just 2 days!!! Thank you USPS for a job well done! He was thrilled to receive the cookies and cards and hopefully will share them with the others. This year Robert went all out and got me a GPS system for my car. He knows me too well and I'm thrilled that now I can travel outside of a three hour radius and not get lost. Now if I can only figure out how to use it.

No comments: