Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Flat Rob...


It never ceases to amaze me what far fetched and yet overwhelmingly creative ideas my friends will come up with. Last night as I sat at a meeting, my friends Janelle and Tracy were busy in their little workshop (aka Janelle's kitchen table) devising a clever way to keep Rob's presence alive while he's so far from home. The result? Flat Rob.

Flat Rob has the ability to travel anywhere and everywhere. Standing about 12 inches tall he comes with three custom outfits: GMU hoodie, Boy's Brigade uniform and my absolute favorite...American Idol's Jason Castro fan t-shirt. So clever!
Over the next year, I plan on photographing my Flat Rob and posting the pictures on this site so others can track his journey.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE this idea! SO clever!